In today’s video post, our friend and Ebay trainer and eCommence consultant Jay Kraft debunks some of the biggest myths about selling on eBay and improving your eBay performance.
eBay Video Myths Video Summary
- What pigeon logic is and why it causes bias. Remember folks, correlation does no necessarily imply causation!
- Does refreshing inventory boost sales?
- Does “gapping” items help improve sales?
- Does having more watchers mean that your item is more likely to sell? Do the positive effects out-weight the negative effects?
- How SIO (seller initiated offers) works and how to use it.
- Do promoted listings work? Should you use the trending average?
- Much more!
Jay Kraft is an E-commerce trainer and video producer with over 10 years experience helping sellers and brands reach their financial goals. He is best known for high quality E-commerce training videos, as well as his live show, “Reseller Roundup” that airs every Sunday at 5PM PST on his YouTube channel. Additional training and support as well as direct contact can be done via his Facebook training page.