ActiveCampaign is what you use if you need both a solid email marketing platform and a light-weight CRM. While ActiveCampaign can certainly be used for email marketing only, it’s really competitive advantage lies in the CRM functions of the platform. If you know Hubspot, it basically has all the features you need, and none that you don’t for a much lower price.
On this page, we’ll focus on ActiveCampaign email marketing software.
ActiveCampaign Product Overview
- Features: Robust feature choices including automation, CRM, site tracking (ties into the CRM), etc.
- Interface: Easy to use overall, clean
- Customer Support: 24/7 live chat, email support, phone support, one-on-one training included
- Website: www.activecampaign.com
- Pricing: Free 14-day trial, from $9/month after that
|Feature Type||Details||Learn More|
|Inbox Deliverability||Ensure marketing emails get through to your subscriber's inbox||Learn More|
|Autoresponders||Ability to schedule your Emails to send automatically||Learn More|
|Email Templates||Database of existing email templates for easy creation||Learn More|
|Timing||Predicting optimal delivery time across timezones||Learn More|
|RSS to Email||Automatically share recent blog post||Learn More|
|Automation||Build automated workflow based on customers actions||Learn More|
|E-commerce Integration||Create campaigns based on shopping actions||Learn More|
|Lead Scoring||Create customer and visitor profiles for further analysis||Learn More|
|Cart Abandonment||Create cart abandonment email campaigns||Learn More|
|Landing Pages||Drag & drop landing page editor and templates||Learn More|
Sending Marketing Emails with ActiveCampaign
ActiveCampaign is definitely as much of a CRM as it is an email marketing platform. Marrying the two functions is like mixing Nutella and Bananas, it’s just meant to be. Let’s review some key points.
- Templates: Check!
- Automation: Check! With bonus- the site tracking features means that when a subscriber interacts with your website, your email list knows!
- Pricing: Starts really cheap and can go up quickly depending on the features, send volume, and list size.
Take advantage of the 14-day free trail and get to know ActiveCampaign, especially if CRM is an interesting add-on.