AWeber is hands-down the favorite email marketing software for many affiliate marketers. The AWeber service has been around for years and has consistently delivered, well, emails to inboxes. However, this email marketing platform isn’t just for affiliate marketers. It’s come a long way and now offers great templates, integrations with popular CMS platforms, split testing, and more.
On this page, we’ll focus on AWeber as an option for email marketing software for businesses.
AWeber Product Overview
- Features: Fairly robust feature choices including great deliverability, unlimited emails, RSS to email, split testing, etc.
- Interface: Easy to use overall, a bit less clean as some competitors
- Customer Support: 24/7 live chat, email support, phone support
- Website: www.aweber.com
- Pricing: Free 30-day trial, from $19/month after that
AWeber Email Marketing Features
|Feature Type||Details||Learn More|
|Inbox Deliverability||Ensure marketing emails get through to your subscriber's inbox||Learn More|
|Autoresponders||Ability to schedule your Emails to send automatically||Learn More|
|Email Templates||Database of existing email templates for easy creation||Learn More|
|Timing||Predicting optimal delivery time across timezones||Learn More|
|RSS to Email||Automatically share recent blog post||Learn More|
|Automation||Build automated workflow based on customers actions||Learn More|
|E-commerce Integration||Create campaigns based on shopping actions||Learn More|
|Lead Scoring||Create customer and visitor profiles for further analysis||Learn More|
|Cart Abandonment||Create cart abandonment email campaigns||Learn More|
|Landing Pages||Drag & drop landing page editor and templates||Learn More|
Using AWeber for Sending Marketing Emails
AWeber was a pioneer in integrating automation, workflows, and tagging into email marketing as a service. We feel that this really is their strong point but there are other important points to note about this software.
- Templates and drag + drop design tools like many other email services
- Automation features are robust, allowing for logical subscriber tagging based on link clicks and onsite activity.
- Unlimited email: Pricing for AWeber is based on your list size, not how often you email. So if you’re a high volume sender, consider this as an option to keep costs down as many other providers charge based on the total emails sent as well.
Take advantage of the 30-day free trail and get to know AWeber, especially if automating email based on user behavior is important to you.