On March 7th, Google announced a long-awaited new feature to Google Data Studio, Report Schedules. Wahoo! Now you can automated reports to your team as well as your clients with this new feature.
Data Studio Report Scheduling Video
Here’s what you need to know about Data Studio’s scheduling features:
- Reports are sent on schedule via email as PDF attachments
- Reports can be sent to one or many people
- Reports are sent with the default 1) date range and 2) filters
- Each report can have only 1 schedule at this time
- Reports can be scheduled daily, weekly, or monthly
- Scheduling does not seem to work while in browser incognito mode
- Schedule Email Delivery (Google Post)
- Feature Announcement (Google Post)
- Google Data Studio Templates
Rick Maggio brings over 15 years of tactical, hands-on experience managing digital advertising campaigns both small and large. Rick has worked in agency-land and on large in-house marketing teams and loves sharing his extensive experience with the LDA community.